Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

Well, we have had a very busy week. We spent last weekend at the new Splash Universe in Shipshewana. We surprised my mom for her birthday celebration. She was especially surprised when my sister and her family showed up at the hotel later on Friday night. They flew in from Lynden earlier in the evening. The kids had a blast. Elyse loved the waterslides. She even went down some of the larger ones with me. They can't wait to go back some day. We also went to the Children's Museum here in town with the Magic School Bus exhibit. That was pretty neat too. Today, we had dinner at my parents house and then ventured to the bowling alley for our Thanksgiving tradition. However, before it even got to my turn, Tom and I had to take Reid to the Emergency Room. He was carrying his ball to take his second turn and he tripped on the little step and hit his chin right on the bowling ball and split his chin open. Luckily, after some X-rays and some close inspections we were able to have glue instead of stitches. Now, thanks to the triage nurse, he is telling people that he was bitten by a turkey!

1 comments:

ShellM said...

That is so cute!!! I really like the slide show effect.