Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Some of our March Activities!

Well, we celebrated Reid's birthday by going to Chuck E. Cheese. Yes, He said that he was older now and would not be scared of Chuck the Mouse. He really wanted to go there and would not let his fear of people in suits get in the way. He did very well, he got scared when we first got there but then Aunt Michelle, helped him overcome his fear. He actually cried as we drove away because he did not get to tell Chuck goodbye.
We also went to a place here in town with large Bounce things with his preschool class. Elyse could not get up any of them on her own, but wanted to try every one of them, even the really high ones. I was exhausted when I got home because I had to do all of them wtih her, some of them we did several times.
I have included pictures in the slide show from all of these events as well as some from Easter morning. Enjoy!
Funny little quote from Reid. As we were leaving the bank, he was asking me about what I was giving the lady in the "tube shooter" I explained that when I work in the greenhouse then I earn money and grandma puts it on a check. The lady at the bank reads the check and knows how much money to put in our bank account. So he told me that Ben gives him money when he works helping him. Then he said, "someday, maybe Ben will give me checkers too!" (checks)

0 comments: