Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update on My Uncle Ben

My Uncle Ben passed away on Thursday. His children nedd to make some decisions about my Aunt Co who has problems with her memory. She is not able to live on her own. Please continue to pray for them as they try to say goodbye to their dad and make arrangements for their mother. My grandma is also having a difficult time because she is unable to be with her daughter for comfort. My Uncle Ben and Co came once a year to the states to visit my grandma and now I am not sure if that will happen with her condition. So she is starting to question whether she will ever see her daughter again. Keep my grandma in your prayers as well.

1 comments:

ShellM said...

Hey Renee, I'm very thankful that you do this blog. It's like the link for me to find out what's going on! ;-)