Thursday, December 18, 2008

Praises!

Sorry, I did not update this sooner. Thank you to all who prayed for my friend Kris, her dad, and her family! As far as I know, he is doing much better. The abcess was a result of his previous surgery. They were able to drain it, which relieved much of his pain. He is on antibiotics and will nopefully be able to leave the hospital this weekend. Please continue to pray for healing, rest for the entire family, and strength for her mom as she cares for her dad at home through his recovery. Thanks again for your prayers!
P.S. My mom and dad, grandma, and aunts and uncles returned safely from the funeral in Georgia this week, thanks for prayers on that one too. My aunt and her family could certainly use more prayers as they celebrate Christmas without my Uncle.

0 comments: