Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tales of Tattoos and Paint Jobs!

Last week, I had to run some errands and I left the kids home with Tom. When I returned home, Elyse came running into the room in her underwear and tank top. That actually is not the funny part. Tom asked, "What is all over you?" I looked up and noticed that she had drew all over herself with an ink pen, including her face! So that evening, I took my time and cleaned her all up because we had church the next morning. I thought that I should not send her to church tattooed with ink!
The next morning, Tom and I were able to sleep in for a little while. Usually, the kids watch some cartoons in the morning. However, I failed to realize that Sydney had gotten a bottle of bright pink nail polish in her party gift bag from the Birthday party she went to the day before! Needless to say, the kids decided to give Elyse a mani and a pedi! Yes her fingers and toes were covered in nail polish. I was convinced that I would find some large drops of polish all over the carpet and or furniture. However, I did not see anything until a few days later while I was vacuuming. There is one small spot on the carpet, barely noticable. So instead of ink tattoos she had a beautiful paint job to show off at church! That's what I get for thinking it is safe to get some extra ZZZZZZ's.



0 comments: