Sunday, September 12, 2010

It has been a year! Opps!

I have not updated the blog for a whole year. After we got our camera stolen last fall, I was bummed that I was not able to share some of the pictures we were missing. So I lost my motivation to update the blog. I am going to try to update more frequently this fall.
We had some incredible joys and an incredible loss so far this year. In June, Tom's grandpa passed away. He was an incredible man with so much influence. We will miss him greatly. Tom's grandma is now living in an assisted living center. She has alzeimer's disease and can't live on her own.
Tom graduated this spring from Western, with his bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering. He has been job hunting ever since. So far, he has had several interviews, but no job hits yet. We are so proud of his accomplishments!
We were given memberships to a local fitness center for a graduation gift. We have been taking full advantage of it. We have taken the kids swimming often, they also had swimming lessons. They all advanced to the next level in 6 short weeks. All of them are able to swim in the deep end with no assistance. Tom and I are also working hard at the gym and the pool. The summer flew by and the kids are back to school. This year is going so quickly!

0 comments: