Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Elyse's First Day of Preschool

Elyse had her first day of preschool last week while we were staying at my mom's house. She has been so excited to start school. She has gone three times now and she gets in the car all smiles. I am sure it helps that she is very familiar with her classroom and her teachers since Reid was in the same program for two years in a row. She also has some kids in her class that had older siblings in Reid's class and even in Sydney's class. And also one from her class at church that she knows really well. I officially have my Tues. and Thurs. mornings to myself, well at least until greenhouse season starts. Here are some pictures from her first day!

Mrs. M

Mrs. Sandra

Dancin' to the music!

1 comments:

GRANDMA STILSON said...

Hello, I can't believe Elyse is going to pre school already. All of the kids are growing up so fast, wish we could see them more often. Miss you all very much. Love Always Grandma Stilson