Tuesday, September 1, 2009

First Day of School!

Well, the kids started school yesterday. So far, they have gotten through a day and a half of school and it sounds like everything has gone great so far! All of the kids have wonderful teachers. They all have excellent reputations!!!!
Today they rode the bus home for the first time. It is a long ride, but I think that they enjoyed it. Reid said that he did get pretty tired on the bus. I wouldn't be surprised if he fell asleep on the bus this week or next on the way home.
After my visit to the dentist this morning, I spent the rest of the day with Elyse. We went to get groceries and some odds and ends at Aldi and Walmart. Then we walked to the meet the kids at the bus stop. It was a beautiful day for a walk. We even laid in the grass and sang songs in front of the church while we waited. I loved spending such a wonderful day with my baby! Check out the pictures of Sydney and Reid on their first day! Elyse won't start until mid September.





Sydney's teacher, Mrs. H.

Reid's teacher, Mrs. C!

0 comments: