Sunday, September 13, 2009

Praises!

Thank you all for your prayers for my grandma's surgery and continued recovery. She is doing so well. It has been a little more than a week since her surgery and she has made so much progress already. She came home (to my mom's house) on Monday. She has been able to get in and out of her chair and bathroom on her own. She still needs some assistance getting her leg in and out of her bed. So I have to get up a few times during the night to help her. I feel blessed that I am able to spend so much time with her. My grandma is an incredible woman and she has such determination. She is in her 80's and has a goal of getting back to her job at the produce market four weeks after hip replacement surgery. What an inspiration to the rest of us who are younger.

0 comments: